Dropbox is adding new creation, sharing and productivity features.
- Preview a file to see Excel, Photoshop, and PowerPoint files—even if you don’t have those programs.
- Use document scanning to turn that napkin sketch or whiteboard brainstorm into an easy-to-find, easy-to-share digital file.
- The plus button lets you create new Microsoft Office files, upload photos, and scan documents straight from the Dropbox app on your iPhone.
- Comment anywhere on an image or document.
- Gather comments on a file and eliminate those never-ending email threads.
- Microsoft co-authoring allows you to collaborate on Microsoft Office files online in real time, eliminating back-and-forth emails.
- File requests make it easy for others to share work with you. Collect files in a single folder from anyone, without granting them access to its contents.
- With the Dropbox badge, see who else is working in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel files to avoid losing or duplicating work.
- Send files and folders easily by sharing from the desktop.
- And much more!
Check out this great video to learn more.